Social media has given us all access to contacting those in other parts of the country, and it is marvelous because we are lucky enough to get to connect with so many wonderful people! I am always so honored when I get a family asking me to photograph them while they’re traveling through Seattle. This sweet family was visiting Seattle to go on their first cruise as a family to Alaska, so of course we had to visit the one of the most popular and most picturesque PNW scenes that we have in Washington! A walk through the forest, a jaunt around a lake and spending some time with a family from LA where the weather there is vastly different. Washington’s weather did not disappoint during our family session and the rain held out for us! Thank you both for allowing me to photograph your beautiful family before you headed out on a fun, new adventure!
- Seattle Treehouse Elopement | R + E get married | PNW Elopement Photographer
- Seattle In Home Newborn Lifestyle Session | Harley Davidson + Sweet babies | PNW Photographer
- Eastern Washington Family Photography | PNW Family Adventure Photographer
- Family Forest Session| Seattle, WA
- Traveling Hat-Into the woods